Monday 6 July 2015

How to Write FRESH Worship Songs, pt 1 – Pursuing God’s Highest


How to Write FRESH Worship Songs Part 1: Pursuing God’s Highest Purpose By Jerry Kuzma, IgniteMyWorship.com ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Is your worship song writing stuck in a rut? Do your songs tend to all sound the same, or do they too closely resemble other composers’ work? Or, are you struggling to write your first song for congregational worship? Then this article, the first of a series on my top tips and principles for writing FRESH worship songs, is written just for you. We are going to be talking about freshly-baked bread in a minute. Now these principles have stood the test of time. Some of them I have gleaned from other people, and some of them I have discovered myself in the nitty-gritty battlefield of praise and worship ministry. You know, some things you have to learn the hard way, and I ve certainly learned a number of things the hard way. Let’s jump right into my top principle for writing fresh praise and worship songs. This first point is foundational. I learned it from someo
http://ignitemyworship.com/how-to-write-fresh-worship-songs-pt-1-pursuing-gods-highest/

No comments:

Post a Comment