Tuesday 28 July 2015

How to SUPERCHARGE Your Personal Prayer Life!


Discover 3 Ways to SUPERCHARGE Your Personal Prayer Life! First, I have three important questions for you… Are you struggling with developing your personal prayer life? Are you frustrated with feeling totally drained after your prayer time? Do you wish that you could pray more effectively while being refreshed in God’s presence? If so, then listen closely But first, let me say this. I know exactly how you feel. Developing my own prayer life was a BIG challenge, and it took a long time to overcome some of the most basic obstacles. I dealt with feeling too tired, too heavy and too worn down after my prayer time. I also had a difficult time remembering to pray for important needs during the day. I felt as though I might never develop a consistent prayer life–one that is vibrant, effective and part of my daily life…during the entire day. What about you? Maybe that describes some of the challenges that you have faced in your own life. If that is true, then you are not alone in havi
http://ignitemyworship.com/how-to-supercharge-your-personal-prayer-life/

No comments:

Post a Comment